HVAC Service Tech– LR – Sign-on Bonus May Be Available
Little Rock, AR
**Sign-on Bonus May Be Available**
Arkansas Air Flow, Inc. is recruiting new HVAC Service Technicians to join our growing company. We are seeking self-motivated professionals to advance their career with our team. We have immediate openings in the Little Rock metro area. If you have at least 1 year of service, installation, or maintenance experience in the HVAC/R industry, then we have a spot for you.
- Assessing HVAC/R equipment problems
- Communicating directly with the customer
- Providing suggestions to improve their existing system efficiency and/or comfort
- Completing all necessary repairs
- Completing all necessary task to repair, invoice, and collect payment
- Experience troubleshooting/installing HVAC/R systems
- EPA Certification
- Enjoy working with people
- Excellent communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record within the last 3 years
- Passing a drug test and a background check
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Use of company vehicle
- Opportunity for advancement your trade or into other trades
From seasoned veterans to recent graduates, the construction industry’s best are drawn to Arkansas Air Flow. Inc. We offer a comprehensive package of benefits, including:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Medical & prescription drug benefits
- Life insurance
- Voluntary supplemental insurance
- Safety incentive program
Sheet Metal Worker
Little Rock, AR
As a sheet metal worker with our company, you will become part of a team of stellar employees who are highly valued and skilled. We are a family-owned and operated business dedicated to performing quality work and providing outstanding service to our customers. As a member of our team, you will plan, layout, repair and install sheet metal products and parts. You will get to put your technical and mathematical skills to use operating tools and machines and taking measurements according to blueprints. This role will be great for anyone who wants to make the most of their abilities and grow with a family-oriented company committed to hard work.
- Utilize and interpret blueprints to determine how and where to fabricate, assemble and install sheet metal products.
- Measure, mark dimensions, and layout material to be installed using tools such as scribes, rulers, calculators, and squares.
- Fasten joints and seams in sheet metal with solder, welds, caulk, bolts, and metal driver clips, ensuring work is done carefully and bonds will last.
- Install assemblies, including pipes, HVAC ducts, flashings, rain gutters and furnace casings in supportive frameworks.
- Ensure that efficiency is maximized while fabricating and installing HVAC systems
- Use hand and power tools to trim, buff, smooth, file and grind metal surfaces and joints of parts that have been assembled to ensure safety and a seamless appearance.
- Select the appropriate type and gauge of sheet metal to be used in projects according to specifications.
- Ensure safety is a priority on the job during all activities, including using tools and installing and fabricating metal.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift heavy materials and tools
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Minimum of 3 years of sheet metal experience
- Pay based on experience level.
Arkansas Air Flow, Inc. is an AA/EEO Employer. Applicant and employee notices of EEO rights are available on our website and in our offices. Click here for the “EEO is the Law” notice.